Senior Product designer
- Contribute to the overall product and design direction of the kiwiHR, own the design process on the team from beginning to end
- Working closely with product owner and development team to shape the next chapter of kiwiHR
- Building wireframes and user flows to explore design directions, validate concepts
- Designing UI mockups and prototypes to validate design decisions and product directions
- Taking broad, conceptual ideas and applying a strategic mindset to turn them into something useful and desirable for our customers as well as impactful to our business
- Translating product business goals and user requirements into the user flows, design mockups and implementation specs
- Planning how to strategically roll out designs in small steps to validate assumptions
- Improving internal processes and proactively implementing best practices and ideas
- Maintaining and contributing to kiwiHR design system
- You have at least 7 years of experience in designing complex web solutions including at least 2 years designing SaaS products
- You have a product design portfolio that demonstrates thoughtful and thorough product design skills
- You have excellent communication skills in English (at least C1 level written and spoken)
- We use Figma, and we are looking for designers who are proficient in it or is willing to transition from Sketch
- You are comfortable to work autonomously and effectively manage own time to match product development velocity
- You have strong communication and presentation skills that allow you to deliver compelling design rationales to help others across the company to understand your decisions
- You are comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback, and you are motivated by opportunities to improve in your role, work, and in how you work together as a team
- You are a big fan of the entire product development process, and you enjoy shepherding design from concept through implementation
- You are comfortable working on the high-level to validate initial ideas, and facilitate discussions to gather early feedback.
- You can translate design decisions into a unified, reusable and maintainable design system
- You can work within a defined design system, but can explain why you might need to break outside it
- You have an excellent understanding of design principles and up-to-date design patterns, as well as ability to grasp and shape multiple product requirements
- You are fluent in translating business requirements, user goals, complex user flows into simple UI, and know how to break down big problems into smaller initiatives to validate faster
- Familiarity with agile development practices
- Previous experience in shaping to product direction, feature prioritization and roadmapping
- Experience in designing SaaS B2B web applications
- Understanding of the products used in HR and Recruiting vertical (HRIS/CRM)
- Being acquainted with HTML structure, CSS, single-page applications
YooniQ solution is a well-established company with two SaaS products in the HR vertical. One of them being kiwiHR, an all-in-one HR software that enables small and medium businesses to manage employees digitally and put people first.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer with hands-on experience in designing enterprise level SaaS products to join kiwiHR product development team.
We would like to hear from you if you are product designer who enjoys working autonomously on design solutions from the concept inception to pixel implementation, and can seamlessly transition from collaborating with the product owner on understanding the problem to working with developers to implement the solution. This candidate must be the type of designer who likes to take initiative, have natural sense of ownership and thrives in a collaborative work environment. We need someone who has a knack for impeccable design that is justified by business and user experience rational.
A successful candidate will join the kiwiHR product development team and will have a direct impact throughout product design and development lifecycle. The role involves opportunities to design new features as well as extending and redesigning existing elements of the product.
ps. Please don't forgot to attach your portfolio or include a link to it.
- Long term employment with opportunities to grow into product management skills
- A challenging job with the freedom to implement own ideas
- An attractive compensation package, Bi-annual bonuses, 12000 - 14000 PLN (B2B)
- Training budget (conferences, trainings, courses, books), 3000 PLN per year
- Support for medical insurance
- Powerful hardware and high quality external monitor
- Flexible working hours and a possibility of remote work
- Annual company retreats
- Working in an international team