Brand & web designer (m/f/d)
- Own the marketing design process on the team from the beginning to end
- Creating marketing collaterals across channels, including social graphics, websites, videos
- Conceptualising and designing art directions for web properties, campaigns, video and seasonal branded events.
- Continuously improving our brand design elements in all touch points such as emails, blogs, landing pages, socials and ads.
- Maintaining our marketing website design, and drafting new campaign pages
- Creating and managing sales collateral and asset libraries
- Shape, grow and maintain the visual aspects of the kiwiHR brand
- Coming up with new ideas and initiative to grow the brand
- Working closely with product, marketing and sales teams to shape the next growth chapter of kiwiHR
- Improving internal processes and proactively implementing best practices and ideas
- You have at least 7 years of experience in the digital design field
- You have a vast design portfolio with demonstrated background in branding
- We use Figma for product design, but if you prefer Adobe Suite its fine.
- You have excellent communication skills in English (at least C1 level written and spoken)
- You are self-motivated and independent, able to run whole projects on your own
- You have strong communication and presentation skills that allow you to deliver compelling design rationales to help others across the company to understand your decisions
- You are comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback, and you are motivated by opportunities to improve in your role, in the work, and in how you work together as a team.
- You are comfortable working on the high-level without defined brief to explore directions.
- You have a critical eye for detail. If it's not pixel-perfect, it drives you crazy.
- You can translate design decisions into a unified, reusable and maintainable brand style guide
- You can work within a defined brand style guide but can explain why you might need to break outside of it
- You have an excellent understanding of design principles and up-to-date design patterns, as well as excellent typography skills
- You are fluent in translating marketing and sales requirements into eye-watering designs
- Experience in creating animations and vidoes
- Experience in designing brand identifies for products in the HR vertical
- Experience working at SaaS company
- Being acquainted with HTML structure, CSS
YooniQ solution is a well-established company with two SaaS products in the HR vertical. One of them being kiwiHR, an all-in-one HR software that enables small and medium businesses to manage employees digitally and put people first.
We are looking for a brand-focused Marketing Designer. The role is a new position within the kiwiHR team. As we expand, we recognise that we need to evolve our approach to all things brand, from strategy to execution.
We would like to hear from you if you are multi-disciplinary visual designer who enjoys working autonomously on designs for web, social, motion graphic and print. You must be the type of designer who likes to take initiative, have natural sense of ownership and thrives in a collaborative work environment. We need someone who has a knack for impeccable and eye-caching design that can drive brand awareness growth and position product brand for the next growth chapter.
As a Marketing Designer you will take responsibility of all creative initiatives, including designing brand identity, marketing collateral and website assets. You will be the guardian for the brand who, over time, educates others on the importance of consistency and clarity of identity and message. The successful applicant will be a creative at heart who can shape the company’s outward image. You will be able to distil the company vision and ambitions into a brand strategy influencing everything that bears our name or form, our identity, style guides, Keynote presentations, website, messaging, sales collateral, campaigns and employer brand.
ps. Please don't forgot to attach your portfolio or include a link to it.
- Long term employment
- Compensation 8000 - 10000 PLN (B2B)
- Bi-annual bonuses
- Training budget (conferences, trainings, courses, books) 3000 PLN per year
- Private medial insurance
- Powerful hardware and high quality external monitor
- Flexible working hours and a possibility of partial remote work
- Annual company retreats